- This event has passed.
July 27 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
The LCA will be conducting a Webinar on Tuesday the 27th of July from 1:30 am until 3 pm.
Please register using this link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aA5OOUbpTpmsCbURhsm8Qw
The webinar will be facilitated by Frank Makryllos Cherry Hub and will have several guest speakers, including:
- Clayton Eveleigh, Partner BDO – Financial preparedness and lockdowns
- Natalie Wright, Director, NSW Office of Responsible Gambling
- Gus Worland MMM Host and Founder of Gotch4life Mental Health Foundation
We are also in the process of confirming speakers to discuss –
- Regulatory change in Queensland
- Insights regarding the challenges of attracting and retaining staff
More information on how to connect to the zoom will be forwarded after you complete the registration.