2022 IGT GAMING & LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
June 9 @ 8:00 am - June 10 @ 5:00 pm
THURSDAY 9TH JUNE 2022
Registrations are now open!
Registrations are now open for the 2022 Gaming & Leadership Conference, jointly presented by RSL & Services Clubs Association and Leagues Clubs Australia, with Principal Partner, IGT.
The Conference is being held 9th & 10th June at the Hyatt Regency, Sydney, located adjacent to Darling Harbour in Sydney’s CBD with stunning panoramic harbour views.
Designed for your senior management teams and leaders, this program will share the latest developments in gaming and leadership to put you at the top of your ‘game’.
Hear first-hand from industry leaders, regulatory stakeholders and subject-matter experts.
There will be a strong line up of speakers and workshops over the two days of the Conference which will inform, educate and inspire you and your management team and Club Directors.
- Firedoor Owner & Chef Lennox Hastie: interview by culinary expert Toni Clarke
- Leadership keynote address from Mick Fuller APM, Mick was the 22nd Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force
- Peter V’landys AM, Chairman of the Australian Rugby League Commission and Chief Executive & Director of Racing NSW
- Gaming Panel moderated by Major Conference Partner IGT
- Regulators Update
- Besa Deda, Chief Economist, St George Bank
- Workshops – CEO Workshop, Directors Workshop, NSW Regulatory Workshop and QLD Regulatory Workshop
Join us to gain insights, share stories and network with industry peers.
Register today to secure your place and we look forward to seeing you at the 2022 Gaming & Leadership Conference!
We look forward to your attendance and participation at the 2022 IGT Gaming & Leadership Conference!